PART FOUR OF FIVE
Criticaleye Asia Podcast - Talking Talent with Wesley Payne McClendon
Featuring Criticaleye's Head of Research & Market Development, APAC, Holly Carmichael, plus guest Wesley Payne McClendon, Chair of the Board at The GROW Project Foundation, Non-Executive Director at Vortex Innovations, and Independent NED & Chair, People & Culture Committee, at the Australian Institute of Architects, plus a Criticaleye Board Mentor.
- Talent is the top priority for APAC leaders according to Criticaleye’s research. What role does the HR Director have in reinforcing this as a priority?
- Advice on how HRDs can gain a seat at the top table and be fundamental to strategic debate
- The business case for why HRDs should access to Board-level discussions
- Developing the next generation of leaders - how to create a culture of leadership development
- Diversity, equity and inclusion - why we need to deconstruct and disrupt structures that have been built by privilege to get the best outcomes