Episode 5 of our "Leadership with New Horizons" Podcast Series
Offering an outlook for leadership in 2021, this podcast is part of our Leadership with New Horizons series. Featuring Criticaleye’s CEO Matthew Blagg and Managing Editor Emma Carroll, it covers some of the key outtakes from our recent HR Director Retreat, including:
- Reviewing the role of the HR Director and how it has evolved as a result of the pandemic
- The future challenges of hybrid working - how can organisations break the 'virtual-working' cycle and ensure focus on the customer
- Relationships in the top team including how the CEO should be leveraging the CHRO going forward
- Are HRDs rethinking their career path after Covid-19? A poll taken at the Retreat reveals that many are.
- Visibility at Board level for HR leaders and whether a return to in-person interactions will impact on this