Episode 4 of our "Leadership with New Horizons" Podcast Series
Offering an outlook for leadership in 2021, this podcast is part of our Leadership with New Horizons series. Featuring Criticaleye’s CEO Matthew Blagg and Managing Editor Emma Carroll, it covers some of the key outtakes from our recent Growth Company, NED and Asia Leadership Forums, including:
- At our Asia Leadership Forum, 87% agreed that leadership teams need to be more agile. What does this mean in practice, and what distinctions need to be made between agile working across the business and the approach of leaders?
- Businesses talk about operating at pace - how do leaders ensure pace doesn't supersede profitability?
- The difficulties of needing to change strategy when many leadership teams still can't come together physically
- How local leaders are more isolated than ever, and need the right support and development, particularly access to global reference points, to be successful
- Looking forward to our HRD Retreat at the end of April - what role does the HR Director play in today's environment? They have a core responsibility to ensure the people strategy aligns with the business strategy.