Episode 11 of our "Leadership with New Horizons" Podcast Series
Offering an outlook for leadership in 2022, this podcast is part of our Leadership with New Horizons series. Featuring Criticaleye’s CEO Matthew Blagg and Director of Content Marc Barber, it covers the business and leadership landscape, our Asia Leadership Retreat and draws on our recent research, including:
- Global leadership challenges including organisation restructure, inflation, interest rate rises and supply chain disruption
- The appetite for risk in senior leadership teams - what opportunities are there for well-run businesses?
- The mindset of leaders - you've got to be comfortable with ambiguity in the current environment
- Our research suggests a shift towards performance over strategy, but leadership teams now need to re-learn strategic debate and longer-term thinking
- The shift to local in global business and why this has created a huge need to invest in middle management