Episode 1 of our "Leadership with New Horizons" Podcast Series
Offering an outlook for leadership in 2021, this podcast kicks off our new Leadership with New Horizons series. Featuring Criticaleye’s CEO Matthew Blagg and Director of Content Marc Barber, it covers key themes for leaders and senior executives in 2021, including:
- Customer and employee experiences in the year ahead - will lessons learned in 2020 stick? What changes will be long-term?
- How organisational agility and the need for leaders to move at pace in 2021 will determine success
- Criticaleye’s CEO Research 2021, including news that sustainability has moved into CEO’s top three priorities for the first time
- HR Director pressure as the people agenda becomes even more important in 2021
- The need to reconnect in person and why Criticaleye has adjusted its support for the year ahead in response
- Why balanced and impartial benchmarking will be critical this year, especially when it comes to influencing stakeholders