Leadership Reflections On 2020 - Part 2
In this 32-minute podcast, our Managing Editor Emma Carroll speaks to Catriona Schmolke, former SVP Operational Centres of Excellence, Jacobs and Charlie Wagstaff, Managing Director, Criticaleye about the leadership challenges of 2020. They discuss:
- Have leaders questioned their ability to lead in 2020? At our CFO Retreat in November, 58% told us they had doubted their leadership
- The importance to leaders of outstanding teams
- Leadership isolation and how the virtual world has impacted leaders
- Employee engagement and support - how did this play out in 2020? Did leaders get it right in terms of maximising productivity and motivation?
- The ‘return to the workplace’ - how 2020 will transform the way we all work and interact in the future
- What our speakers have learned about their own leadership style and what they will take into 2021