Episode 5 of our "Leadership in Uncertain Times" Podcast Series
Following our recent Asia Leadership Retreat (held on 26 November 2020), Criticaleye’s CEO Matthew Blagg and Director of Content Marc Barber reflect on some of the key discussion points in this 26-minute podcast, including:
- What leaders will be focusing on in 2021, and how challenges of customer centricity and employee behaviour are universal
- The opportunities we are likely to see in the next 12-18 months - what areas companies are likely to focus on when it comes to leadership, purpose and the people agenda?
- The key question of purpose - why do organisations exist and how do leaders align teams behind purpose?
- What change we will see across executive teams (are we are likely to see many executives making the move to a plural career after the changes in 2020?)
- How has the pandemic changed consumer behaviour long-term?