Episode 1 of our "Leadership in Uncertain Times" Podcast Series.
In this 37-minute podcast, we'll be hearing from Criticaleye's CEO, Matthew Blagg, about how senior leadership teams are responding to the events of 2020 and planning for the future.
Drawing on our latest CEO Research 2020, Matthew talks about
- Understanding the short vs long-term impact of the pandemic
- 58% of CEOs feel isolated in their role
- How Boards can support CEOs
- Why CEOs need to keep calm and think big
- The importance of downtime for senior execs this summer
Watch a short clip of this podcast with Matthew here.