Episode 2 of our "High Impact Leadership" Podcast Series
Exploring what it means to be a high performing executive in today's challenging environment, this podcast is part of our High Impact Leadership series. Featuring Criticaleye’s CEO Matthew Blagg and Director of Content Marc Barber, plus guest Sally Bridgeland, Chair of Impax Asset Management. Discussion points include:
- The role of the Board in a volatile business environment. What support do executives need from their NEDs
- What does a high performing Board look like? We get Sally's view on approaches that work
- The critical relationship between the Chair and CEO.
- High performing CFOs - how to put the 'chief' in CFO
- Mentoring and why senior executives need wider reference points